Thursday, September 9, 2010

This week I have been thinking alot about teh differences in online and traditional learning. For me my career has been my children, I have 3 special needs children who need me to be flexible with my schedule. I would find it very difficult if not impossible to take more than one or two classes a semester if I did not have the advantage of all my classes being online. I can schedule my time for school work around teacher conferences, ARD’s, doctor appointments, and PTA volunteer work. This gives me the power to do what I must to reach a point to support my family next year without sacrificing what my family needs right now. Online learning is an awesome thing for me now. However without traditional learning I would have never have met my husband and I would not have this beautiful family. So each learning style has its place in the world of academia.

No comments:

Post a Comment