Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tests

I am not a big fan of this kind of test. For me most of the questions are very difficult to answer clearly one way or the other. So I took the advice in the instructions and tried to just answer and not think about the questions. When the results came out I was equally a visual and auditory learner. I was a Watching but nearly equally split on Thinking Feeling. I was an INFJ - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging, which the results say is a rare type. I am not sure what I learned from these tests. I knew I could learn either way, I found it helped during all my years of tutoring, I was able to figure out which way my students learned better and apply that method to them. It is currently helping with my children. I had already taken the Myer-Briggs (and got the same results) and have not figured out how it helps me – I guess I need to go back and reread the results a bit more carefully and see if I can find some more insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment